Cross-reference to marker text

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:22:36 PST 2006

I don't think it's possible with cross-refs because the text inside
the marker is invisible.
However, you can easily achieve this with hypertext markers. Use
Specify Named Destination to mark the spot. Then type the word, select
it (in order to make it a link) and create a Jump To Named Destination
marker.

Art

On 12/19/06, David Schor <dsch.tw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to create a cross-reference that displays only marker
> text? I want to place some cross-reference spot markers which include
> only a single word, and then have a cross-reference display only the
> marker text.
>
> I'm working with standard FM 7.1, without FrameScript.
>
> Thanks,
> David
>
> --
> David Schor