MIf2Go problem

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 10:19:37 PST 2006

Shmeul,
I don't have mif2go on this computer, so I can't point you to the
specific page in the manual,  but the manual pretty clearly explains
the graphic file handling options. Did you download it? Or just the
example .ini file that contains all options should be enough to shut
off conversion and just have the program copy the source.

Art

On 12/19/06, Stuart Rogers <srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com> wrote:
> Shmuel Wolfson wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using Mif2Go to create MS HTML help. Instead of having Mif2Go create
> > the graphics, I would like to switch to having Mif2Go use my existing
> > graphic files. What steps do I need to take in the INI file make this
> > change?
>

> Shmuel,
>
> Omsys provides excellent technical support by e-mail. You'll probably
> get the best answer fastest by contacting Jeremy directly. See your
> Mif2Go documentation for support instructions.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
> Stuart Rogers
> Technical Communicator