Printing PDF's again

DonandJudy1 donandjudy1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 20 16:14:07 PST 2006

Thanks, all:

Especially D. Doornbos.

Since "undiscovered resource" was on pg. 85 (84 being last posted by
Distiller,) I deleted it and was able to print.

Subsequently, I deleted each paragraph and the one illustration in turn,
"saving as" on the fly. Finally, one paragraph's absence triggered a
successful PDF.

After saving the chapter as an MIF, then trying to clip the paragraph in
from there, (no go,) I simply re-entered everything. Small paragraph, couple
of cross references. Bang, Distiller went all the way to the final page.

Granted this is a process which ought to become automatic. But the advice
lubricated it.

Much gratitude,

~ Don Spencer