Book Title / Variables / Utilities

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Wed Feb 1 07:39:34 PST 2006

You could also try this...
(Seen today on Slashdot)
The Optimus Mini Keyboard
Posted by CmdrTaco on Wednesday February 01, @08:53AM
from the now-isn't-that-cute dept.

  Zugok writes "We all remember the Optimus Keyboard
[http://artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/] from last year. Now Art
Lebedev and his team have designed the Optimus Mini Three keyboard
[http://artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus-mini/] . The 'Mini Three'
builds on the idea of those extraneous keys on modern Logitech and
Microsoft Keyboards but like the Optimus Keyboard utilises OLED
technology for visual customisation of keys. This is not vapourware,
pre-orders [http://artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus-mini/answers/] are
being take now with a cut price until April 2nd. This is just a step
closer to the Optimus Keyboard. They also have a mailing list
[http://artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus-mini/subscription/] for those
who want to keep up with developments of the Optimus Keyboard. Happy
salivating!" This is a far cry from the full keyboard, but it's still
pretty nifty. Assuming it actually does ship.