Cannot invoke OLE server?

Martha J Davidson editrix at nemasys.com
Wed Feb 1 11:31:17 PST 2006

At 10:35 AM 2/1/2006, Andrew Becraft wrote:
>I've never had good luck with embedding my Visio diagrams as OLE objects.

I don't have all that many Visio drawings in my doc set, but it's worked
for me for 3 years to use OLE linking for them. It may not be as solid as
saiving the drawings to EPS or PDF, but it saves me a step, and as long as
it isn't broke, I don't want to take the time to fix it.

martha
--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words
editrix at nemasys.com

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
      --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)