Frame documnet saved as XML losing formatting

Michael.Long at thomson.com Michael.Long at thomson.com
Thu Feb 2 06:42:52 PST 2006

Bernard--

Please send the PDF, or a link to it if that's more convenient. I think
I will have time to experiment with it over the next couple of months.

A question please: If I wanted to send the resulting XML output to
others for editing, what inexpensive/open source tool with wysiwyg
capability do you recommend or should I consider?

Thanks,
Mike