Newbie structure Q: was Re: Structure/Schema - Custom or off the shelf?

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Fri Feb 3 02:23:17 PST 2006

Unfortunately, there's no way to do this with an XML DTD.  However, it's
not hard to determine an element's nesting level when processing XML
with XSLT or even a FrameMaker EDD. For example, a FrameMaker EDD might
specify a text prefix of "Element nested too deeply" to report back to
the author when he/she has violated a nesting convention (nesting a
<section> too deeply, for example).

-Alan

--
---