Landscape pages in PDF are not uniform size -- Acrobat 7

carpentn at genco.com carpentn at genco.com
Fri Feb 3 05:04:42 PST 2006

My report volume is landscape.  The cover and title page are rotated pages.
Last year, I changed the page size from 7.5 by 9 to 8.5 by 11.  In Acrobat
5, the pdf generated fine (I used the distiller) and all the pages were 8.5
by 11.  This year, I upgraded to  Acrobat 7.  I use the Save As feature
because the distiller has disappeared.  The pdf pages now are randomly 7.5
by 9 and the right side of the text is cut off.  Can anyone tell me how to
correct this?

Nancy Carpenter
Lead Technical Writer
GENCO Distribution System