Importing a very large DocBook XML file kills FM 7.2

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Mon Feb 6 09:29:40 PST 2006

At 08:47 AM 2/6/2006, Mollye Barrett wrote:
>How do you recommend tweaking the DTD to avoid looking the xrefs. We're
>round-tripping and this is our biggest hurtle.

Mollye,
   Support for external xrefs during XML import/export was introduced in FM
7.1. Sorry, I'm about to catch a plane and don't have time to write up the
details. Look in the Dev Guide for the srcfile attribute, and also check
into the ExternalXref element in the application definition file (probably
structapps.fm).
         --Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284