Importing a very large DocBook XML file kills FM 7.2

John Pitt john at pitt.net.au
Tue Feb 7 03:04:04 PST 2006

Sorry for the delay in thanking you, Jakob -- I'm on digest.

The xml file is undoubtedly less-than well-formed, but so are the
previous files unfortunately.

Your suggestion of using rxp is gratefully received. I've tried several,
including XML Spy, but found them extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely slow to use :)

We are still trying to find/make the time for the developer to produce
and run a new Perl script that breaks up the data into edible chunks for
Frame.

jjj
--
John Pitt, technical writer