Esc-m-p DLL - Update

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:16:10 PST 2006

With my 7.2 ShrinkWrapAsIs.dll does not seem to work. I copied the
file into the .\fminit\Plugins (while 7.2 was running) last Friday
only shutting the computer down over the weekend. I did not test it
until this morning and it seems to have no affect on the shortcut
ESC-m-p. The anchored frame changes to "At insertion point". I have
not tried it with 7.0.

My environment is XP SP2 Lang=IS,is (which has affect on many
shortcuts, but seemingly until now, only those outside of the common
ASCII 128 character set.

Has anyone had a positive outcome for this on 7.2?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Supervisor Publications
Air Atlanta Icelandic