File Management Question

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Mon Feb 13 07:05:29 PST 2006

Well, if you do an Update Book operation, FrameMaker opens and
saves all of the active files in your book to update the pagination
data,
After doing a book update you should be able to distinguish the
inactive files by their non-current "last modified" date stamps in any
directory listing.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ