Another can't find the answer in the archives question - aboutvariables and spell-checking

seraphim theorem37 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:44:04 PST 2006

Hello,

One solution is to mark them as "no language".  Go to Character
Designer, and select "No Language" from language drop-down.

You can also set up a character tag which has this as its only
property, and just tag each item.  You can do a search-and-replace
to quickly apply the tag to every occurrence.

This might be more time-consuming than using variables.  Variables
also help ensure you always use the terms consistently.

FWIW,
Seraphim
Seraphim Larsen                       CIG Operations / TPPE
Senior Technical Writer                   Intel Corporation
(480) 552-6504                                 Chandler, AZ
The content of this message is my personal opinion only.
Although I am an employee of Intel, the statements I make
here in no way represent Intel's position on the issue, nor
am I authorized to speak on behalf of Intel on this matter.