Find and Replace "period"

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Tue Feb 14 13:37:32 PST 2006

Folks
I have a potential customer from Ireland. We are trying to show him an
output in Frame using the euro and comma for pricing in a catalog.
I can replace the dollar sign with the euro symbol easily, but is there a
way to find and replace in a certain paragraph tag a period we use as a
decimal point and two numeric characters ($1.00) to a comma and two numeric
characters (1,00)? Basically substituting our period for the comma.

Thanks in advance
Frame 7.0 Mac, OS 10 Tiger, Frame 7.2 PC, Windows XP Pro
--
Scott White
Media Production Manager
swhite at alamark.com