Converting Interleaf files to FrameMaker

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:44:02 PST 2006

I believe some versions of Interleaf support a save-as-RTF option.
Which would be the safest format to open in FM. (Although Blueberry is
supposed to work fine; depends if you want an add-on tool or not.)

Also, I seem to recall that at some pre-Adobe point, when Interleaf
was the chief competitor, that FM included a direct import filter. No
idea if this is still included or not, but if you have FM running,
it's easy to try.

Art

On 2/20/06, Scott Abel <abelsp at netdirect.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a tool that can convert Interleaf to Framemaker?
> Please respond directly as I get the list in digest mode and I won't
> get another until tomorrow! Thanks.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358