automating documentation builds

Martha J Davidson editrix at nemasys.com
Wed Feb 22 10:48:31 PST 2006

Hi Peter,

I guess I wasn't quite clear in my original post. I'm doing the entire doc
build on a local machine--the only network access is checking the source
files out of CVS and checking in the generated help and PDFs back into CVS.

It looks like I have a solution, given to me offlist by Rick Quatro, that
is working. Rick suggested adding a line to my batch file to quite FM after
running the first (very long) FrameScript, to free up any rogue memory, and
then let the WebWorks AutoMap command restart FM to continue the script.
Specifically, I added the following line to my script:

RunEslBatch -s"Quit;"

I'll be doing some more testing, but it looks like Rick's idea is going to
work.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words
editrix at nemasys.com

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
      --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)