MORE SPAM TO LIST MEMBERS

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu Feb 23 07:47:33 PST 2006

Not to make you crazy, but there are bots who just try combinations of
letters and numbers and send out thousands of spams. Then they track the
ones that don't get a bounce to verify valid addresses. Your address is an
easy one to generate this way.

My fiance had an earthlink account just for backup - he never used it. 30
days after opening the account, he was getting about 100 spams a day. We
closed it.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting