Paste Lithuanian doc file into FrameMaker document

Lisbeth Nielsen Lisbeth.Nielsen at g-vestergaard.dk
Sun Feb 26 23:27:50 PST 2006

Hello Framers

Thanks to all who gave their input to solve this problem. I finally
found a "workaround". I actually do not know, which element did the
trick, but the below procedure worked for me, nevertheless:

- Download WGL Assistant and tick all Baltic fonts
- Save Word file in rtf-format
- Change all fonts to Arial Unicode MS
- Highlight all text in rtf-file and copy
- Paste text in NEW FrameMaker document with Insert Special command -
as Rich Text  Format
- Change fonts in FrameMaker document til Baltic fonts
- Copy to English FrameMaker document where text is to be replace by
Baltic text.
 - Change fonts in this FrameMaker document to Baltic fonts.

I know that this may seem slightly troublesome, and I shall welcome any
 suggestions on how to simplfy.

Best regards

Lisbeth Nielsen

Vestergaard Company A/S