TOC Formatting Problem

syntactics at ozemail.com.au syntactics at ozemail.com.au
Mon Feb 27 18:12:57 PST 2006

FM7.0 p576 on Win XP

The ‘Chapter () TOC” para in my TOC has the tag ‘Chapter <$paranum[Se
ctTitle]>
<$elemtextonly>’, which produces the text “Overview and Specifications
”,
whereas I want it to read ‘Chapter 1  Overview and Specifications’.

I thought that having the word “Chapter’ at the beginning of the tag wo
uld have
at least guaranteed that the word ‘Chapter’ would appear as I wanted it
 to, but
no. I tried changing ‘<$paranum[SectTitle]>’ to ‘<$paranum>’ and to
 ‘<$chapnum>’
but this had no effect: any ideas why and how I can get what I want, please
?

John Bevan