Setting page size to show bleeds

Ian Hawkins ihawkins at sundorne.com
Tue Feb 28 05:03:56 PST 2006

I think it's a feature, instead of a bug. You need to have the full
Acrobat product to make it work properly, though. The full page is being
printed, but Acrobat hides the cropped area unless you want it shown.

After you distill, open the document in Acrobat. Change the crop
settings. In Acrobat 6.0, it's Document>Pages>Crop. I think they've
moved it for Acrobat 7, but the option should still be available.

HTH,
Ian