FM7.x incorrect pgf display (was: RE: Framers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2)

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Thu Jan 5 03:58:47 PST 2006

Patricia,

You wrote:

 > When I place the cursor in a paragraph, its tag name should be displayed
 > in the Tags dropdown list - at least, that's what it always did in
 > previous versions. I'm now using FM 7.1 and only rarely does the tag
 > name change to reflect the new tag. Has anyone else encountered this?

This problem was introduced in FM7.0, and carried over to FM7.1 and to the
first release of FM7.2; finally fixed by the FM7.2 patch (based on my
experience so far) .

See http://www.microtype.com/FM_bugs.html#FM7PgfDisplay for more info and
related links.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars