Converting to Character Formats

Niels Fanøe NFA at maconomy.dk
Fri Jan 6 01:04:05 PST 2006

No need for plugins.

Select some text formatted with the char format you want to apply. Select Edit - Copy Special - Character Format. Then, in the Find/Replace box, choose to find a character format. Set the dialog to As Is (Shift+F8), and choose Bold in the Weight box. OK out. Then, in the Replace box, choose to replace By Pasting. Replace all, and you should be done.

HTH,
-Niels