Converting to Character Formats

Niels Fanøe NFA at maconomy.dk
Fri Jan 6 05:31:52 PST 2006

Hi Rick,

I don't see the problem. If I Copy Special a Char Format, say the Emphasis format, and replace a bolded text by pasting the Char Format, then the text is stamped with the Emphasis format - the bold goes away, and the text is emphasized. If you later change the format, then the formerly bolded text gets changed, too. And that's what I believe Marcus wanted. Be ye the judge, Marcus! :o)

-Niels