OT: IETM Research Help

Hales-Crotchett, Nicole nicole.hales-crotchett at lmco.com
Fri Jan 6 05:56:06 PST 2006

Greetings!

I'm sorry to take up space on the list, but I really need some advice on where to turn.

My management has tasked me with researching IETM (software and development). Currently we're paper-based. I got my department to switch to FrameMaker from Word last year for our technical manual production, so while I've gone through as much training as is available via Adobe, I'm relatively new to the Frame world. I'm even newer to the world of IETMs.

I have a slew of questions, but don't want to bother the list with an off topic. Does anybody have any advice of where I can turn?

Thanks in advance-
Nicole