Extra line spaces in imported XML

Laura Sponhour lsponhou at csc.com
Fri Jan 6 08:42:48 PST 2006

Hi, Bernard.

The XML file does not have tabs, but it does have spaces. Removing the
spaces is fixing the problem.

Thank you for your insight!

Laura

for such purpose.

                      "Bernard
                      Aschwanden"              To:      Laura Sponhour/FSG/CSC at CSC, <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
                      <bernard                 cc:
                      @publishingsmart         Subject: RE: Extra line spaces in imported XML
                      er.com>

                      01/05/2006 08:46
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to bernard

Check if the XML is tab delimited for indents. If so, try to blow them away
and see what that does...

Bernard