Trouble searching for conditional text

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Jan 6 10:23:28 PST 2006

Hi Jennifer,

Keep in mind that when you search for more than one condition, you are doing
an AND search not an OR search. In other words, if you select "comment" and
"site users" it will only find text with both of those conditions applied.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hi everyone.
I'm having trouble searching for conditional text in Frame 6.0p405, on a
PC.

Here's what's happening: I can search a book for one condition (for
instance, "comment") and the conditional text is found. However, when I
try to search for more than one condition at a time (say, "comment" and
"site users"), none of the comments (which I know DO exist) are found.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer Randel