Kerning of space in FrameMaker

John Root jroot at publisys.com
Sat Jan 7 13:22:10 PST 2006

Assuming you're using FrameMaker on Windows:

Open maker.ini in Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker

Search for the parameter DisplayUsingPrinterMetrics

Set the value for this parameter to On

You should now see the changes you made to the font metrics which
incidentally should have appeared correctly in printed output even if the
font did not appear as you expected on screen.

John