ADMIN Posting to the list

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Wed Jan 11 09:49:36 PST 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:26:00 -0600, "Lisa M. Bronson"
<lisa at frameusers.com> wrote:

>I have received emails from people who have not been able to post to
>the list. If you have trouble posting, the most likely cause is that
>you are using HTML or rich text. Make sure your post is in _plain
>text_.

Thank you, Lisa!  I'd like to add that this isn't just for Framers;
almost all lists on the Net require it.  HTML mail can contain
viruses, and if someone is using Outlook they are a sitting duck.
Free Framers also bounces HTML mail, as do others I subscribe to.
For Outlook, the address-book entry overrides the main default;
be sure you set *both* to "plain text".  Thanks!

-- Jeremy H. Griffith, Free Framers list admin
   <framers-owner at omsys.com>

** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo at omsys.com **