Answer: Re: Odd bug printing FM to PDF

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Jan 11 13:02:17 PST 2006

For those interested, there is a possible FrameScript solution that would
solve the problem in PDFs. A script could go through the TOC and look for
lines with character property changes. It would duplicate the first
Hypertext marker and insert it whereever there is a character property
change. The end result would be multiple links in the paragraph, but since
they would butt together, it wouldn't be a problem in the resulting PDF. The
script could be triggered automatically whenever the TOC is generated.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com