Automatically applying master pages

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Thu Jan 12 11:52:50 PST 2006

Windows XP, Framemaker 7.1.

In an appendix, I have a tag named Head1. After Head1, I have some
introductory text tagged as Body or ListBullet. After these tags, I insert
a table identifed in the Table Designer as Symbology_Table. Because of the
massive volume of information that is required for this table, I have
created landscape page. The table flows across several pages. I then
repeat this setup for a new round of information - Head1, Body,
ListBullet, Symbology Table, etc. I would like all of the pages (save the
first) in this appendix to use the Landscape page, therefore, on the
MasterPageMaps Reference page, I have set the  Paragraph tag name to be
Head1, the Single-sided Master page to be Landscape, but what do I set for
Range Indicator - until changed or span pages? No matter what I select,
the page that on which you find the Head1 does indeed use the Landscape
page, but once the table flows over to the next page, it uses portrait.

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer