Kerning of space in FrameMaker

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Sat Jan 14 08:19:53 PST 2006

Greg:

I'm sure you realize that your custom kerning only works with the
font you modify. You'd need to embed the font in PDFs you provide, to
assure the same result for your recipients.

Have you considered replacing "final-f+space" sequences in your
documents with something like "final-f+thin space+space," or
"final-f+en space," to avoid the overhang?

--
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices