Sign the FrameMaker for Mac Petition

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Sun Jan 15 13:18:35 PST 2006

Here's the correct link!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fmforosx/petition-sign.html

==================================
The Content Wrangler
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp at netdirect.net      941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Recent posts to TheContentWrangler.com

  ~ DITA OpenToolkit
  ~ Increased Innovation With Structured Blogging
  ~ Should SMEs Create Content?
  ~ The Case for the Darwin Information Typing Architecture
  ~ Avoiding DITA Roadblocks