Rebranding/OEM'ing Frame files

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Tue Jan 17 11:43:34 PST 2006

That's basically what I do here.
In addition, I:

1. Make sure that any screen captures are either generic in the first
place
   (watch those file trees!) or are "cleaned up" before you ship them to
your OEM.
2. Include a generated list of images for reference.
3. For maintainance releases, include a doc that lists all changes.
   (I created 2 markers: "ChangeText" & "Change Image", insert them
(with description text)
    and then generate a doc that lists these. I include the bug number
if there is one,
    mostly for my own use.)
4. Include a doc that lists all changes to paratypes, chartypes, etc.,
including context tags.
5. Mark all these additional docs "NOT FOR PUBLICATION" in the header (I
use 14 pt Comic Sans (Bold, Magenta))

Grant