POLL: Which method do you use to apply bold and italics?

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:57:17 PST 2006

> I've redefined over 60 shortcuts so they open a catalog instead
> of creating an override.

Of course, IMO the ultimate redefinition solution is to redefine the
shortcuts so they apply character and/or paragraph formats.  What
could be simpler than redefining CTRL+B to apply a bold character
format?  This could benefit both novice and experienced writers alike.
 I'm surprised this functionality isn't built into Frame, or at least
into Framescript (I haven't delved into the latter deeply enough to
discover it, if FS does indeed  possess this functionality).

--Doug