Crashing Books & Find/Change

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:03:45 PST 2006

Known bug.... it's usually the result of files not opening quickly
enough to suit FM, which times out while waiting for something to
happen. Might be because the files are on the network, have lots of
graphics, have "missing" fonts, etc.

The workaround that usually works the best is to open all the files
and then run the find/change.

Art

On 1/18/06, Hales-Crotchett, Nicole <nicole.hales-crotchett at lmco.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the potential duplication; first one didn't post.
Well, actually it did, but...

> Frame 7.1, Win XP Pro
>
> Has anyone run into the issue of a book occasionally crashing after running a find/change?

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358