Crashing Books & List of Markers

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Wed Jan 18 14:27:12 PST 2006

Rick was exactly right!   No hard (or soft) returns in markers if you
are generating a list.
I would have been a *LOOOOONG* time looking before I found that.

I owe you at least one (Root) beer for this -- probably multiple.

Grant

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Quatro [mailto:frameexpert at truevine.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:13 PM
To: Grant Hogarth; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Crashing Books & List of Markers

Look to see if there are any line breaks in your markers. I think they
cause crashing problems with lists.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

A related question: When I generate a List (LOM) of markers, FM crashes
out.
However, an Index (IOM) of the same markers generates just fine.

Files open/closed makes no difference, and the files are all local.

Any suggestions?

Grant
(Build 7.1p116, WinXP SP2 784MB RAM, lots (4+ GBs) of free disk space)