Frame vs. Quicksilver - Please help me save Frame

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 16:06:16 PST 2006

> non-constructive us vs. them conflict. As a
> result, I need to come up with a list of
> business reasons why Interleaf is not the correct
> choice for the company.

It seems to me that the best way to state your FM case is because it
is a compromise between the two. IL may want to be the standard, but
coould your company afford to convert all the Word and FM seats to
IL? OTOH, if the IL and FM users made a good case for advanced
features, could the Word camp comply?

Also...could you imagine the cost and process of converting the Word
people to use IL?

You might want to try that approach.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer