Frame vs. Quicksilver - Please help me save Frame

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Thu Jan 19 05:47:41 PST 2006

I've only seen Quicksilver/Interleaf demo'd for me, but from what I saw, the
cost of (re)training could be much greater too. I could be wrong, but I
thought it made FrameMaker look simple. If most of your users are coming
from Word, it could be easier, and therefore, cheaper to switch to Frame.

Just from a cost viewpoint (per seat, training, etc.), why not ask the
Interleaf users to justify *their* position?

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified (since 1995) for ALL Print and Web
    Publishing-related software
Authorized Quark Provider (since 1988)
Markzware, Enfocus, FileMaker Certified
Apple Certified Consultant (since 1990)