Frame vs. Quicksilver - Please help me save Frame

Tanya Gilham TanyaG at mailcode.com
Thu Jan 19 07:54:48 PST 2006

Okay,  I just ran a search on Monster.com to see how many jobs had
"Interleaf" vs.  "Framemaker" as a keyword. (No geographic limits, so this
represents the whole US but just what is listed today)

The results:

Interleaf	6   (yes, 6, as in one more than five)

Quicksilver [Broadvision product] 5 (as in one less than six)

Framemaker  233

Now there are all kinds of caveats that need to be attached this little
experiment but the numbers are suggestive to say the least.

Tanya G

DISCLAIMER: I don't represent anyone but myself.