Frame vs. Quicksilver - Please help me save Frame

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 09:27:12 PST 2006

Hi Joe,

I have used both. I would use Framemaker over Interleaf (QuickSilver)
anyday. I learned Framemaker on my own and I would hate to have tried to
learn InterLeaf that way. I am not sure what the support is like now for
QuickSilver but it got spotty for InterLeaf.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
(336)922-1271