Frame vs. Quicksilver - Please help me save Frame

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Jan 19 13:48:04 PST 2006

I'd almost guarantee that for 80% of the Interleaf users, the only
factor that really matters is that they don't have to change what
they've been doing for the last dozen years.  They've got a lot of
time and energy invested on making it second nature to use a
tool that most people consider arcane. They simply don't want
to forced to change to *any* other tool that might involve a similar
learning curve. The more difficult a tool was to learn, the more
likely it is that proficient users will be strongly averse to adopting
a new tool (unless they are tool geeks like me...)

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ