Script for checking links

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Fri Jan 20 13:28:45 PST 2006

I use ARTS Link Checker, which is no longer available for purchase.  It
appears to have been replaced by ARTS PDF Linker, which is available
only as part of ARTS PDF Aerialist, at a cost of $379.

http://www.artspdf.com/arts_pdf_linker.asp
http://www.pdfstore.com/details.asp?ProdID=714

I'm happy with the my old version of the ARTS Link Checker, but the new
one looks like it has some nifty features.

-Carla
cmartinek at zebra.com