FM driving me crazy!

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Tue Jan 24 16:34:36 PST 2006

Thanks. I did that once, and it worked. However, every time I update the
book, it goes back to being one page!

I *wonder*, though, if this isn't really an artifact of generated files.
I update the pagination which fixes the problem, but then I regenerate,
which creates a new, "broken" file. I wonder if FM is simply not smart
enough to generate an extra page when it regenerates the list of tables.
Anyone know?

Joe

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.