FM driving me crazy!

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:01:39 PST 2006

First, check the internal pagination setting of the generated file and
make sure it's set to double-sided, not single sided.

Then check the pagination settings of the files that come before and
after it in the book; ideally they should all be set the same and at
the book level.

Also,

Art

On 1/24/06, Joe Malin <jmalin at tuvox.com> wrote:
> Well, FrameMaker 7.1 is driving me crazy again (so what else is new?)
>
> I'm trying to update a book with several files in it. One file has only
> one page in it. I set the pagination properties in Format > Page Layout
> > Pagination to "Make Page Count Even" so it will add an extra blank
> page. But every time I update the book, this file is set back to a
> single page.
>
> It's a generated file, List of Tables. I am setting its pagination from
> the book window, not from within the file itself.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358