batch-upgrading documents 5.5.6 to 7.2?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Jan 25 09:26:15 PST 2006

Also .. FileTools has a "Force Open All Files in Book" command (just
open the book and click the menu item) ..

    http://www.leximation.com/tools/info/filetools.php

This isn't free, but does have a 30-day trial period which should be
sufficient to convert all of your files.

Regards,

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com