add Framers list to gmane.org?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 06:36:17 PST 2006

> ah, a misunderstanding: I intend to use these links
> just as references for internal howto documents to be
> shared with colleagues, not as an official documentation
> that will be distributed to clients, if that's
> your concern.

Sorry, Jakob, there was no misunderstanding.

Why? you may have every intention of not making them public, but once
they are in documentation, anything can happen; somepone else
recycles what you create not knowing the restrictions, you leave and
someone takes over the stuff and doesn't know, it's just an issue I'd
rather not be involved with.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."