add Framers list to gmane.org?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 07:07:19 PST 2006

> If I'd simply asked for "easy access to previous
> posts via a simple one-URL-per-post scheme instead
> of a long and not always successful
> search in the mailing list archive", you  would have
> agreed, or wouldn't you?

If it means a direct URL to a post by non-members out of the control
of the list, no, I wouldn't.

Jakob..I'm not going to break everything down to it's smallest
detail. I don't know gmane and it doesn't matter. I simply saw your
post and it made me uncomfortable. You can do what you want how you
want it. I'm just not giving it my blessing and I'm not spending any
more time debating it.
=

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer