Who cares? [was gmane.org ad naseum]

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu Jan 26 17:33:21 PST 2006

Agreed. Freely given. Hence, if you get a penny it's a huge return on the investment.

Besides, if people stay from others on a list like this it's pretty quickly known. There are several people on the list that I don't bother to reply to because off list others have mentioned issue that develop. By and large I trust to the 'good' in people and let it be at that.