Variables

Patricia Carmel Patricia.Carmel at unipier.com
Sun Jan 29 02:27:07 PST 2006

Hello All,

Is there a way to create a variable that will display the book's title
in the master page footer?  I've used Running H/F 8 using the same
method I used for other variables but the footer is blank. The most
likely reason is that the variable doesn't know to look at the front
cover for the text - is there a way of directing the variable to a
different file in the book?

Even as I ask the question, it seems improbable. However, if there's a
solution out there, I'd like to use it.

The reason I want to find a solution to this is to be able to use the
same file in different books and have the footer information reflect the
book's name automatically.

TIA.

Regards,

Patricia

Patricia Carmel | Technical Communications Manager | Unipier Ltd |
Mobile: +972-54-492-2958 | Ext: +972-9-892-0808