"Real Life" Migration to Structured Doc

DeFlorio, Dominick Dominick_Deflorio at plugpower.com
Mon Jan 30 07:31:43 PST 2006

We must move to structure to meet our future XML goal, but are
unfamiliar with both the transition and method to do so.  We are also
unfamiliar with the possibilities and cost involved. We are merely
looking at all of the possibilities and the long term value for our
dollar.

Dominick A. DeFlorio
Senior Technical Writer
Plug Power, Inc.